Tuesday, April 04, 2006

 

The Shock

Okay, The Shock sucks. I just dropped the phone handset and tried to catch it. I caught it successfully, but not before my whole nervous system lit up from head to toe. Good GOD this can go away any time it wants to.

I woke up this morning from a really good, if somewhat scary dream. I woke up during the scary part (giant rats - wtf? Those are scary? gimme a break.) And my nervous system was on fire. Every hair on my body was standing straight out, and every inch of skin was being run over by cold cheese graters. That's kinda neat to have one time, but not ever again. Especially in reaction to a dream - what am I going to do, wake up in pain at every nightmare?

Gah. Appointment on Friday, I'm down to 200mg only at night, or did I cover that already?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?